- High school or college and university degrees and transcripts (officially translated into English if needed);
- Financial statement about the payment of the non-refundable registration fee;
- Recent medical certificate of general health status;
- Medical certificate specifying that the candidate do not have any contagious, mental or physical disease incompatible with medical study and profession ( some medica school may request a vaccination report for Hepatitis B, Rose-rash (Rubeola), Mumps(Parotitis epidemica) and Measles (Morbilli);
- Copies of the relevant pages of your passport;
- Birth certificate;
- Certificate of language (prove that the candidate can study or work using English or other required language of instruction);
- Short CV (all in English);
- Special university application form
Medical PhD Studies abroad
After graduation from medical schools, outstanding students may continue their education by joining one of the ongoing Doctorate Degree Programs abroad. The medical doctorate’s programs are designed for those who would like to have deep experience research sciences and is conducted for a period of 3 years minimum. Successful completion of research work leads to a PhD degree.
The medical PhD programs are run by accredited highly qualified coordinators and tutors at each medical schools and research centers.
Join Medical study Guide Team now!
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school