Medical Preparatory Course in Romania
Preparatory course program for medical study in Romania is obligatory for students with Romanian scholarship, who want to undergo postgraduate medical study or who want to undergo a program available only in Romanian language. All medical universities in Romania organise or have university organising preparatory course for medical study for them.
They student who would like to study in Romanian language, must apply for the study he would like to follow in Romania. At the same time, he has to specify the medium (language) of study he would like to use and that he would like fist to study Romanian language before starting university study.
The main goals of the preparatory course are to:
- Upgrade knowledge of the teaching language (English, Bulgarian or Romania language);
- Improve knowledge of the subject required for medical study;
- Smoothen transition for the second school to the higher school;
- Minimize adaptation problems for newcomers;
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school