Medicine in Russia
Study Medicine in Russia: Russia is among the most affordable and popular destination in the world for international medical students from Europe, Asia, Africa and America and Australia. As a response to international medical student demand, most of Universities of medicine have introduced English programmes of medical studies (medicine, dentistry, pharmacy etc.).
Medicine in Russia has been attracting international students since years. During the communist regime, international students ware studying in Russia thanks to Russian tuition fees and students were from developing courtiers. Today, international students are studying in Russian on their own finance and are from all over the world; English and French programmes have been introduced in some university programmes.
The universities and institutes offer outstanding services to the foreign students so that they can enroll themselves without any hassles. Besides this, you can save a considerable amount of money of you pursuing the medical courses from Russia.
Russian Medical University tuition fees are lower in comparison with those in other countries, and the standards of training are at the very good level and constantly approved. This makes Russian medical universities more attractive to international medical students and very competitive among international medical Universities.
Russian medical universities have been and remain one of those leading institutions in Medical studies. The books and textbooks issued in Russian medical schools have been translated into dozens of languages. Russian degrees have gained global recognition, and topped UNESCO and WHO ratings.
Why studying medicine in Russia?
- Simple application and admission procedure,
- Admission by application file selection, without entrance exams,
- Proven high quality of education and excellent academic standards,
- Affordable medical study tuition fees and living expenses,
- Several international transport links (easy accessible geographic location),
- International accredited universities and recognised degrees,
- Good facilities at universities,
- Russian medical degrees are recognized all over the world, by WHO, UNESCO, etc.
- Possibility of studying in English,
- Several opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals,
- International safe medical study environment,
- Easy student visa application process,
Russian medical study requirements
High school diploma: the prospective student must have got his high school diploma (certificate). Better if he has pass with Minimum 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The application file should include the copy of high school diploma and academic records of results;
Valid passport or other travel documents: copy of this document;
Good health: Medical certificate stating general health condition, X-ray and HIV test results from the State Hospital;
Medical tuition fees in Russian
Russian medical studies are probably the cheapest in Europe. The tuition fees vary from university to university and from different specialities.
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school