Pre-Medical program in Europe
Pre-Medical programs in Europe (Premedical study programs in Europe) are designed for designed for students who have demonstrated high academic potential but have been unable to meet the subject specific requirements for entry on medical program (general medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, veterinary medicine etc.).
Premedical course is prior to an undergraduate medical degree and aims to better prepare applicants for undergraduate medical education. Some courses are a route for learners with a good academic record in non-science subjects, while others are designed to widen access to the medical profession.
Foundation Program for Medicine is recommended to all those students who have taken all non-science subjects or no more than one of Biology, Chemistry and Physics or even who wont to improve their knowology in scientific subjects before the start medical study. At the same time, it is time to improve the language of study (medium of teaching), In some country, preparatory year is combined with language course: the first semester, students are offered basic knowology of the language and during the second semester, the study the language but also the scientific subjects (chemistry, biology, biophysics, etc)
The duration of premedical programs in Europe can vary from country to country and university to university from three to 9 months. All courses are full-time.
Why Premedical study in Europe?
- a portfolio of courses and a range of opportunities to study medicine;
- an innovative curriculum based on evidence gathered from across the world;
- teaching from internationally-renowned researchers and clinicians;
- excellent teaching facilities;
- a breadth of preclinical and clinical experience ranging from small to big hospitals with complex surgical specialties,
- a smooth transfer into the first year medical program of your career as a doctor;
Premedical program in Europe give direct access to medical undergraduate study without supplemental exam.
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school