Study Medicine in Czech Republic
Medical study in Czech Republic has long tradition dating from XIV century. Students from all over the word are attracted by studying medicine in Czech because various university world classes medical programs available in English at competitive price. Czech Medical schools are one of the best options for all those students looking for medical study abroad.
Most medical Czech Universities offer 6 year general medicine program, 5 year dentistry program and 5 year Pharmacy program in English along with Czech programs. Bachelor degree program of Nursing and Master program in optometry are offered also in English.
The admission to medical studies in Czech is based on high school diploma (with good grad preferably in Biology, chemistry and Physics), English proficiency (may be demonstrate by Skype!), in many case but not all universities, entrance examination followed by interview. Entrance examination is organized at university and by some representative offices abroad.
The application deadline depend vary with each medical school. The latest is the end of May. Most of medical schools require first the application to be done online and then send the hard copies after the preapproval and payment of file processing fee.
Most of international students in studying medicine in Czech Republic are from USA, Canada, UK, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Israel, Malaysia and Nigeria, but not only.
Most of faculties of Medicine in Czech Republic have been approved by the U.S. Department of Education for participation in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs and is listed in the Directory of Postsecondary Institutions published by the U.S. Department of Education. They have been approved also in a similar way as in the U.S. by the Canadian Ministry of Education and Training.
Medical Universities in Czech Republic
- Charles University in Prague, first faculty of Medicine;
- Charles University in Prague, second faculty of Medicine;
- Charles University in Prague, third faculty of Medicine;
- Charles University in Prague, third faculty of Medicine;Charles University, Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove;
- Charles University, Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen;
- Masaryk University, Faculty of Medicine;
- Palacký University of Olomouc, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry;
- University of Ostrava, Faculty of Medicine;
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school