Faculty of Medicine of Sofia University Kl. Ohridski
Faculty of Medicine of Sofia University Kl. Ohridski was founded in 1917 and has been accredited by Bulgarian Accreditation Council of the Na¬tional Evaluation and Accreditation Agency in 2006. Faculty of Medicine Sofia University organizes undergraduate and postgraduate medical studies.
General medicine program is available in English and in Bulgarian. The admission is based on application file selection (academic and professional achievements) and test in Biology and Chemistry.
Faculty of Medicine of Sofia University: Specialization
- General Medicine: in English and Bulgarian;
- Pharmacy: in Bulgaria
- Nursing in Bulgarian;
- Kinesiotherapy and rehabilitation in Bulgarian;
- Bulgarian Preparatory course
Tuition fees for medical faculty of Sofia University
- Medicine and Pharmacy (in English): 4650 €;
- Medicine and Pharmacy (in Bulgaria): 3850 €;
- Bulgarian Preparatory course: 3300 € ;
- Nursing in Bulgarian: 3300 €;
- Kinesiotherapy and rehabilitation in Bulgarian: 3300 €;
Admission to medical Faculty of Sofia University
To apply to general medicine in English at the faculty of Sofia University, the prospective medical student must have a good command of English and have at least 62 % of maximum of high school results and in major subject related to medical studies.
Prior to registration, the candidate must pass a test in chemistry and biology organized by the faculty.
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school