Most popular Medical study destinations abroad
Major popular Medical study destinations abroad, are east Europe (Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Check Republic, Ukraine, and Russia), Oust Europe (Italy, Spain), Caribbean, China, Philippines, and India. Most of those medical destinations abroad are in common relatively less admission requirements, cheap tuition fees and living cost, English or even French medical programs, most of them deliver diplomas recognized all over the world and have international reputation.
When selecting medical study destination, prospective medical students must consider not only those countries they have already heard about but also have a look at the broader picture of medical universities opportunities abroad. For instance Europe truly is a diverse continent full of opportunities to study medicine depending what exactly students is interested for. As example, medical study in Germany is still free (or with very low tuition fee); tuition fees for EEA students can study medicine in Romania in English or French vary from 1000 euros to 5000 Euros/year, if the can learn Romanian they can even get Romanian scholarship as Romanian students; etc.
East Europe: Probably the best choice today for Medical studies.
- Universities of Medicine in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland and Check Republic,
- Universities of Medicine in Ukraine, Russia and Georgia,
- Universities of Medicine in Italy
- Universities of Medicine in Spain
Caribbean Universities of Medicine
Universities of Medicine in China
Universities of Medicine in India
Universities of Medicine in Philippines
Medical Study Destinations: Russian Medical Universities
The popularity of Russian medical Universities has made Russia one of the popular destinations for medical study in the world. Every year, Russian medical universities attract thousands of medical students from all over the world.
Why Russian medical universities are very popular medical study destination?
- Easy Admission Process without entrance exam,
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped,
- Hospitals, very low tuition fees due to subsidy of Russian Government,
- Very reasonable living expenses (around 100 Euros/ month),
- Medical programs in English, Frech or Rossian languages,
- Well known since years medical universities for research and development,
- Medical degrees recognized by WHO, UNESCO,
Russian medical diplomas are recognized almost in all countries all over the world and graduate students may have access to further graduate studies in different countries. But, buy now; there is a restriction to UE/EEA job market which practically recognizes easily medical degrees awarded in the community.
Medical Study Destinations: Ukraine Medical Universities
Ukraine Medical Universities are among the very popular medical destinations in the world. Every year, Ukraine medical universities attract thousands of medical students from all over the world interested in becoming Doctor. Like Russian medical Universities, Ukraine universities offer medical programs in English, Frech or Russian.
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school