University of medicine and pharmacy
University of medicine: all universities of medicine promoted by Medical study guide are complex and include the faculty of medicine (general medicine, Specialty Nursing, Specialty Midwifery, etc), faculty of dentistry and pharmacy.
They are several options offered by Medical Study Guide.
Prospective students can enroll in English or French-taught degree programs, long or short course; or in Romanian/ Bulgarian - taught degree programs if you speak Romanian/Bulgarian or you are ready first to follow one year Romanian/ Bulgarian course for medical study.
Even if all Long Medical programs are in English, French and national languages, only a few of short medical program (Midwifery, Nursing) are in English.
In most case, by medical study,Medical Study Guide means studies in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and other medical study short programs in general. So medical university encompasses:
- University of medicine or faculty of medicine with different specialisation options of postgraduate specialisation and short medical programs,
- University of dentistry or faculty of dentistry with different specialisation options of postgraduate specialisation and short dentistry programs,
- University of pharmacy or faculty of pharmacy with different specialisation options of postgraduate specialisation and short pharmacy programs,
Medical study guide recommends only medical universities with various levels of International accreditation and all are recognized by the World Health Organization and Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
Our team works with universities offering high standard of education and which:
- offer their programs in English, French or national language (local language)on medical student choice!;
- are accredited with the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Health in their country
- Are used to teach and train international students and are situated in safe and student friendly environments;
- Collaborate with other international universities abroad, with possibility of receiving exchange students;
- Allow applicants to enter residency in France, Germany, UK, Canada and in most other countries;
- Are listed with FAIMER, ECFMG and the WHO;
- Have reasonable tuition fees; etc.
Some of medical universities organize a preparatory course in English language for international students coming from non-English-speaking countries, wishing to join the English medical course program. Note that all medical universities organize the national language preparatory course for those students wishing to study in other language.
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school